£36,000 - £44,000 pa
9 months ago
Job Description: Leading the production of Business Intelligence and providing analytical support to business
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage day to day workload of the Business Intelligence Team, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Supervising and training of staff member(s).
- Preparation of periodic presentation packs, as required by the business.
- Responsible for overseeing the timely production of reports, including carrying out appropriate reviews, checking accuracy and appropriateness of reporting prior to delivery to stakeholders.
- Responsible for overseeing the timely production of MI reports, including carrying out appropriate reviews ensuring accuracy and appropriateness of reporting prior to delivery to stakeholders.
- Maintain and develop the reporting suite and database
- Leading production & submission of reports to UK Finance.
- Development and maintenance of reporting procedures and processes to ensure effective, consistent and reliable reporting.
- Support / Manage deployment of new analytical tools
- Providing the business and third parties with data and analysis as adhoc requests and projects require e.g. securitisations.
- Building good rapport with various teams, colleagues and third parties such as rating agencies, credit reference agencies, etc.
- Work closely with various departments in the business in order to achieve wider business objectives.
- Work on various projects in support of the business vision and strategy.
- Any other duties required to fulfil the requirements of the role.
- Education in Mathematics / Engineering / Physical Sciences / Computing
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and ability to graphically present results of analysis
- Data awareness and manipulation skills – data mining and cleansing skills
- Ability to visualise and interpret data and present clear graphical or tabular summary results of analysis
- Strong numeric, analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage several projects at the same time
- SAS (BASE/Enterprise Guide) User Experience
- Financial Services experience
- Experience delivering concise and accurate reporting
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible and organised
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Able to meet deadlines/time management
- Demonstrates methodical, structured approach with high attention to detail
- Research and Analytical skills
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.