Up to £55,000
over 1 year ago
A long established business that has focused on providing exquisite mortgages and savings products over the years. A well regarded group that has won multiple awards for their financial products, employee engagement and for supporting local communities with their charitable efforts. Now looking for a Lead Analyst to own the maintenance and monitoring of IRB and IFRS9 models.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Analyst - IRB & IFRS9 Modelling:
- Own the ongoing management, testing, development and maintenance of the IFRS9 and IRB models
- Ensuring models are aligned with regulations and fit for purpose
- Review existing models and support the development of new models
- Identify improvement opportunities in modelling processes
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Lead Analyst - IRB & IFRS9 Modelling role:
- Detailed understanding of Scorecard, IFRS9 and IRB models, related processes and procedures
- Excellent communication, engagement and influencing skills – able to communicate complex concepts and liaise effectively with stakeholders
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.