£25,000 - £30,000
Patrick Gerard Dahill
about 1 month ago
A Global banking organisation are seeking a KYC Officer to join their team on an initial 6 month Fixed-Term contract with a view to going permanent. The role will work within their small Commercial Finance division.
Key responsibilities include:
• Generally managing the KYC file for all existing and prospective clients.
• Manage the file completion and validates the integrity of information being assessed.
• Initiates the KYC process at client onboarding.
• Initiates the KYC client recertification process based on the due date of the KYC file.
• Initiates KYC recertification or a partial file review based on other events that potentially affect a client’s risk level or due diligence level.
• Contribute to the information and documentation collection required by the KYC file, either via Business Development, Relationship Management or directly from the prospect / client.
• Checks all appropriate names against sanctions and Politically Exposed Persons (‘PEP’) lists
• Performs adverse information searches, files the results and assesses their materiality.
The organisation is highly engaging with a good internal culture. They are seeking a bright, motivated individual who is keen to develop within an organisation. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience of KYC and CDD Onboarding and Remediation.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.