5 months ago
My client is a quickly growing start up online gambling business who are looking for a KYC & Payments Team Leader. The role is responsible for ensuring all relevant KYC checks are carried out and protect the business from any Financial Crime or Fraud risks.
Key responsibilities include:
● Manage the day to day running of the KYC and Payments Team
● Create and manage the team’s rota to ensure there is always sufficient coverage for the daily tasks to be completed.
● Support the KYC and Payments Team with the day to day tasks and ensuring these are within SLA
● Create and manage the quality assurance of the team, provide feedback and have regular one on one and team meetings to discuss feedback and improvements that may be required for process, policies and performance.
● Review and update the KYC and Payments process and policies where required in line with regulatory changes and sign these off with the Head of Regulatory Compliance.
● Provide regular topic training to the KYC and Payments team in line with our regulatory compliance and maintain records of this.
● Handle complex cases that may arise from customer queries and complaints, liaise with Head of Regulatory Compliance accordingly.
● Compile and provide monthly/annual reports for management
● Review and process customer’s withdrawals in a fast and efficient manner.
● Identifying and highlighting unusual withdrawal behaviour and fraudulent activity to the Fraud & Risk Team
● Utilise PSP back office systems to trace and credit missing transactions
● Previous online gaming work experience
● Previous experience working within Payments and KYC
● Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
● High proficiency of English (written and spoken)
● Excellent computer literacy
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.