9 month Fixed Term Contract
£25000 pro rata
Our client is looking for a Junior Compliance Officer to join their team on a 9 month fixed term contract. As a Junior Compliance Officer, you will assist the Head of Compliance and Governance in maintaining our client's compliance frameworks, with specific duties in maintaining our audit and governance activities. You will be responsible for providing a high standard of administrative support to the executive teams and book-keeping a range of committee meetings as well as providing advice and guidance on a range of policy and procedural matters.
· Schedule audit inspections of newly recruited and existing members, notify the parties and stakeholders that the inspection is taking place, ensure reports are received and distributed in a timely manner.
· Produce management information - monthly/quarterly reports including trends and risk assessment for management information pack and committee reports.
· Ensure reports are distributed in a timely fashion to relevant members and stakeholders, including Director of Legal & Membership.
· Ensure audit results, audit plans and member relationship information is recorded on CRM system
· Write ‘get-well’ and ‘get better’ plans, identify action points for member compliance, liaise with members, follow-up within time-line as specified in the procedure
· Monitor and document post-audit follow-up actions, identifying trends for process improvement
· Compile committee reports, summarising key trends, risk, and recommending stake-holder/group actions
• Self-confident and able to synthesise information efficiently
• Planning and organising abilities, good at prioritising, managing several tasks simultaneously.
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to influence.
• Takes responsibility for the task, deals constructively with problems.
Working remotely - 2/3 days in the office from Jan 2022
Contract length: 9 months