£35,000 + Benefits
4 months ago
Our client is a leading force in the provision of innovative data driven business solutions. For more than 25 years they have specialised in building complex data management and software products for well-known companies around the world.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, design and implementation of new IT Services either as part of a managed project or transitional piece of work
- Planning, design and execution of high risk and complex changes
- Contribution of continual service improvement of IT services
- Escalation point to the IT services are designed to be secured and provided specifications
- To ensure that all new and changed services are subjected to a thorough testing process to ensure that they are fit for purpose and provide value to the business
- To ensure that all IT services are documented to a high standard
- Strict adherence to the change management process to ensure that work is properly prioritised and carried out in the most efficient manner
Technical Skills (required):
- Microsoft Windows
- Databases (SQL Server)
- Cloud Technologies
- Firewalls/Networking/Load Balancing (Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper, Barracuda)
- Storage and Hardware (HPe, Dell)
- Virtualisation/Containers (ESXi, Docker)
Technical Skills (Desirable):
- Microsoft Windows and Linux
- ITIL Foundation
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Industry recognised certifications e.g MCSA, MCSE, RHCSA, VCP etc.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.