Up to £60k plus bonus and benefits
8 days ago
Our client, a large leading International Financial Services Business, is going through an exciting transformation and due to this they are creating a new IT Audit Function within the current established Audit Team in the West Midlands. Therefore, they are seeking a Senior IT Auditor who will be reporting to the IT Senior Audit Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
· Leading and participating in IT audits as directed by the IT Audit Manager and Head of Internal Audit in accordance with IA methodology.
· Performing in-depth risk analysis and contributing to the determination of the particular audit scope.
· Assisting with development of the audit program and conducting appropriate fieldwork testing.
· Documenting all testing and findings in accordance with IA Methodology and professional standards.
· Drafting audit reports and associated outputs.
· Negotiating management actions to mitigate identified business, operational or control risks.
· Acting as a deputy for the IT Audit Manager
· Providing feedback and identifying development needs of the audit team members.
· Technically proficient in IT infrastructure as well as application risks and controls
· Conversant in risk management and control techniques
· CISA, CISSP, CIA or equivalent information security experience is essential
· 3 – 6 years plus of work experience in IT audit or other relevant experience
· Ability to finalise observations and generate business insights in the face of complexity, conflicting pressures and ambiguous circumstances.
· Challenges management while building relationships to create a foundation for future influence.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.