£65,000 - £70,000
7 days ago
Our client, a leading internationally recognised Consultancy firm who are recognised for their commitment to delivering an outstanding quality of client service, are looking for an IT Risk Manager to join their fast-growing Technology and digital risk team to be involved in defining risk and control frameworks and designing end to end risk management.
As IT Risk/Audit Analytics Manager, you will have responsibility for:
• Ownership of a portfolio of audit analytics clients, reporting to the regional managers / Senior Leadership and team Directors
• Managing engagement teams within the wider Technology & Digital Risk team, including developing the skills and confidence of junior staff
• Working with audit teams in London to integrate analytics more deeply into the external audit approach
• Contribute to the groups leadership in Audit Analytics & Controls
• Providing Risk Advisory/Consulting services to Top Tier clients;
• Building and developing long terms relationships with stakeholders across their client organisations
• Practical experience of working in Technology Risk, Controls & Analytics within a professional services firm or FTSE 350
• Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements.
• Computer Science or technical experience or qualifications, for example SQL, VBA, ACL, Tableau, Qlikview
• A good understanding of finance and accounting
• Strong technical abilities in audit methodologies, combined with strong business acumen