£45,000 - £70,000 pa
about 1 year ago
Roles also available in Leeds and Birmingham
Our client, a leading internationally recognised Consultancy firm who are recognised for their commitment to delivering an outstanding quality of client service, are looking for IT Risk Managers / Senior Managers and Senior Consultants to join their fast-growing Technology and digital risk teams to be involved in defining risk and control frameworks and designing end to end risk management.
As Audit Analytics Managers / Senior Managers / Senior Consultants you will have responsibilities for:
- Ownership of a portfolio of audit analytics clients, reporting to the regional managers / Senior Leadership and team Directors
- Managing engagement teams within the wider North West and Midlands Technology & Digital Risk team, including developing the skills and confidence of junior staff
- Working with audit teams in the North West and Midlands to integrate analytics more deeply into the external audit approach
- Contribute to the groups leadership in Audit Analytics & Controls
- Providing Risk Advisory/Consulting services to Top Tier clients;
- Building and developing long terms relationships with stakeholders across their client organisations
- Practical experience of working in Technology Risk, Controls & Analytics within a professional services firm or FTSE 350
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements.
- Computer Science or technical experience or qualifications, for example SQL, VBA, ACL, Tableau, Qlikview
- A good understanding of finance and accounting
- Strong technical abilities in audit methodologies, combined with strong business acumen
These roles are for variable locations across the United Kingdom, especially Manchester / Leeds and Birmingham.