c£70,000 plus benefits
6 months ago
Our client is an award-winning banking and financial services business going through a period of rapid growth and change. Group Internal Audit plays a key role in ensuring that the governance and internal control environment keeps pace and as a result they require an IT Audit Manager
Reporting to the Head of Audit with a focus on IT Audits, key responsibilities include
• Develop an understanding of the business and future changes and perform a risk assessment to produce audits for inclusion in the audit plan.
• Ensure the audit strategy provides assurance over new and emerging risks.
• Execution and delivery of audits in line with audit methodology and IIA standards and budget
• Produce IA reports which are impactful, balanced and address the root cause of issues. Ensure recommendations are commercial and address the on-going sustainability of the control environment.
• Ensure recommendations are followed up to closure and drive timely issue resolution and sustainability of implemented controls.
• Develop and maintain credibility with key business stakeholders from team leader to director level.
• Stay abreast of internal change strategy and external audit best practice, particularly areas of regulatory focus.
• With the agreement of the Head of Audit and IA Director perform risk advisory projects to support the business with high impact change initiatives.
Being a qualified IT Auditor, you will have an in-depth knowledge of IT Audits and looking to progress your career in a growing organisation. With the ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a team you will have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.