Our Client, a niche, International Financial Services organisation require an experienced IT Auditor to join the established Audit Team.
Reporting to the Head of Audit in the UK key responsibilities include:
• Assist in the risk assessment and development of a flexible annual audit plan and manage internal and external resources as needed to execute the plan.
• Assist with the organization’s compliance with the SOX requirements
• Manage/Supervise reviews of internal controls over financial reporting, including assessing design and operational effectiveness of business process and information technology controls
• Coordinate Internal Audit activities with the external auditors to ensure proper audit coverage,
• Assist with transformation efforts to identify efficiencies in existing controls including operational effectiveness, information technology systems, and compliance with laws and regulations.
• Leading team members through performance of audit activities and data analysis
Being a qualified Accountant/ Auditor you will have the following skills/experience:
• Combined external / internal audit experience.
• Must possess working knowledge and experience with IT General Controls
• Must possess excellent project management skills with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Prior experience leading data-driven audit procedures, data analytics, an/or creating data visualization presentation is highly preferred
• A good understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance would be highly advantageous.
• Must possess the highest professional and personal standards, unquestioned integrity and business ethics.
• The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, energetic and possess a natural curiosity to learn. This role is an opportunity to transform and modernize the activities globally, with opportunities to further your career within the company
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.