Up to £60k plus benefits
6 months ago
MERJE Ltd are currently working with a highly acquisitive forward thinking, International Business based in Lancashire to recruit an astute IT Audit Manager to join the newly formed Group Audit department and report to the Group Head of Internal Audit.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning & Executing Corporate IT Audit projects to provide assessment of internal control processes and operational performance and in accordance with the standards for professional practice of Internal Audit as set by the IIA
- Preparation and review of Audit work papers and Reports
- Knowledge of IT Industry and trends to identify potential risks
- Assisting in the development and execution of a detailed Audit plan based upon Risk assessment, management goals and requirements of the Board Audit Committee.
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Professional Qualification such as CISA or CIA or other relevant technological certification
- Min of 4 years operational IT Audit experience
- Strong understanding of all elements related to IT Audit including security and control risks
- Knowledge ISACA professional standards
- Advance level ACL, Excel and other Microsoft software
- Exposure to Sarbanes Oxley sections 302 and 404 would be an advantage
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.