Your new role:
We are currently seeking somebody with (Access Group previously Eclipse) Proclaim software experience who can work in a support analyst capacity dealing with day-to-day Proclaim support and assisting our Proclaim developers with the delivery of business initiatives.
Whilst the role is predominantly North West based occasional travel to London offices may be required.
Main responsibility of the role
Working within the IT Department and closely with other Proclaim Developers you will support multiple Proclaim systems coupled with Touchpoint, SecureDocs and Fileview services.
Assist with answering and escalating requests received from the business into Service Desk system and to ensure that there is timely and efficient delivery of Proclaim solutions.
To collaborate with the business and other members of the IT and Development teams to understand challenges and act in an analyst capacity to drive and capture IT efficiency improvements.
Capture requirements and ensure that tasks are accurately logged, prioritised and managed in the IT task system along with all necessary sub-tasks to deliver change.
Create requirement documentation to support the development of Proclaim systems improvements.
Produce clean, efficient code to deliver Proclaim technology led improvement based on specifications.
Coordinate testing of system changes with operational resource, gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Coding, Debugging and Documenting all aspects of Proclaim
- System Maintenance
- Ensure that the highest standards of data security are maintained throughout
- Proclaim Development including user profiles, standard reporting, task server administration, SQL creation and database maintenance
Skills & expertise required:
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of the Proclaim Systems, web services and applications
- Knowledge of Proclaim IT administration including user setup, data backups, tasks and Proclaim application stack installation
- Have a background working in IT departments
- Be able to work as part of a team, often to tight timescales
- Confident interacting and communicating clearly at all levels
- Flexible and adaptable attitude with a sense of urgency and helpfulness
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.