almost 2 years ago
Wealth Management firm, located in Liverpool, are looking to hire a number of Client Documentation Reviewers to join their Suitability function with Investment Risk. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to start or continue their development within Investment Risk as extensive training and career development will be offered.
The candidate requirement is simple, degree level education, alongside work experience gained within a financial services firm.
- Take ownership of writing the About Your Investment Mandates within the priorities and pace required.
- Receive client documentation to write the AYIM draft for the Investment Managers, identifying gaps and report them to the Investment Managers.
- Update all required reporting systems with the appropriate information
- Support the Front Office team to implement a stronger suitability quality culture and to improve AYIM current standards.
- Collaborate with the Suitability Manager to address identified gaps in the process
- Recent Graduate
- Knowledge of Excel / Office suites.
- High standard writing skills.
- Ability to understand and articulate issues in simple language.
- Able to manage relationships and collaborate.
- Ability to take responsibility for their own activities.
- Experience in Financial services preferred