8 months ago
My client is a Wealth Management & Investment firm, currently looking to hire an Investment Risk Assistant to be located in their central Liverpool office. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate, or those looking to start a career within Investment Risk / Wealth Management, with extensive training provided, additional qualifications supported (Investment Advice Diploma) and a clear career path that will provide a variety of future opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake monitoring with appropriate MI, escalation and remediation
- Assist with monitoring risk controls
- Provide input to development of Investment Risk reporting
- Provide & develop other reporting and analysis as required by the Head of Investment Risk
- Support the development of Investment Risk best practice
- Establish sufficient understanding of portfolio construction to assess a sense of what a “good” portfolio looks like and subsequent “good” and “bad” client outcomes.
- Assist in a variety of projects undertaken within the department as assigned by line manager.
- When undertaking projects ensure that tasks are organised, planned and delivered in a timely manner
This position represents an entry role into Investment Risk. What is important is a desire to learn in detail the investment process and risk controls, and contribute to the monitoring that has been established.
Strong academic grades including degree level education, ideally alongside work experience gained within the financial services sector would be desirable.