c. £40,000 + Benefits
about 1 month ago
The role will involve assisting the Risk Team in carrying out the day to day aspects of fund and investment risk management and providing support to the business in implementing an effective fund and risk management framework.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring fund, segregated mandate, MPS and other investment portfolios to ensure they are operating within all applicable regulatory, prospectus, and internal and external limits;
- Analysis of breaches and other risk events including root cause analysis, trend analysis and preventative measures;
- Monitoring the level of risk taken within the funds, segregated mandates, MPS and other investment portfolios to ensure consistency with their investment objectives and risk profiles;
- Preparation of MI and reports required by the Risk Committee, the Investment Oversight Committee (and any other committees as appropriate) in relation to fund segregated mandate, MPS and other investment portfolio risk and business level risks;
- Ensuring all investment portfolio information held within risk management systems is up to date and accurate at all times;
- Making recommendations to the business to support the improvement of fund and investment risk management;
- Assist with preparing the information required by the Risk Committee in order to help it fulfil its function;
- Assist with regulatory fund and investment portfolio reporting;
- Maintain key risk management spreadsheets and registers and complete general administrative tasks;
- Assist with the update and maintenance of the company’s Risk policies and procedures;
- Assist with general risk queries; and
- Assist with risk management projects.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role or a fund operations background;
- An understanding of the UK Regulatory Framework
- Completed or working towards an appropriate risk management qualification
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.