Flexible Working Offered
Tasks will include:
• Maintain data integrity and compliance by conducting data cleansing, data audit and data validation.
• Recommend new processes or system improvements that could enhance the firm's use of current systems whilst adhering to business requirements.
• Lead the team's development through performance evaluations, feedback and providing training where necessary.
• Recommend avenues that strengthen data integrity, quality and availability across the firm.
• Work alongside IT and other data stewards to develop processes that enhance the firm's ability to use data.
• Strong operational data management experience within investment management.
• Data operations experience.
• Experience using external databases such as Morningstar and Bloomberg.
• Proven ability to lead, nurture and grow a team of developing data analysts.
• Understanding of ESG data sets and the associated reporting requirements.
• Passion for upholding data best practise and process improvement/change.