c£50,000 plus benefits
about 1 month ago
The role will be responsible for leading, directing and managing the investment instructions team to ensure that client investment instructions are completed accurately and in a timely manner and any errors are fully investigated reported and corrected ensuring good client service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading, directing and managing the team, ensuring that staff have the required competencies and are well trained and supported so that they are able to deliver excellent client outcomes
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive team manual and ‘how to’ guides and training staff on the content.
- Developing and maintaining a suite of metrics and reporting so that the manager is able to exercise regular oversight of the II process and ensure the effectiveness to controls in place to prevent and detect errors.
- Produce regular reporting on the results of monitoring and oversight for upward reporting to senior management and committees,
- Identify, investigate and escalate errors and breaches in line with the risk event reporting process and work with Risk & Compliance to ensure that control improvements are identified and completed in a timely manner and there is timely resolution of errors for clients
- Work closely with teams to ensure the success of a centralised approach for the execution of clients Investment Instructions.
- Oversight and workflow management of the investment instruction queue to ensure that the instructions are carried out within SLA’s
- Ensuring that there is regular training and development in place for the team including on lessons learned from errors and near misses
- Previous experience of leading, managing and coaching a team across multiple locations
- Proven track record of running well controlled investment operations and managing workflow in a high volume environment
- 2+ years financial services experience, ideally in wealth or investment management
- Good knowledge of client management systems, particularly Xplan/Connectand associated admin processes
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.