c.£34,000 + Benefits
3 months ago
In this position you will assist the Investment Manager and Investment Director with providing technical advice to the Executive Team. As Investment and Product Analyst you will ensure that the firm operates in a compliant environment through the committee positions, assisting with technical guidance and direction.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide technical oversight and guidance to the Executive Team, offering suitable options to all technical queries within the Company, in particular around products and services provided by the business.
- Deliver, oversee and develop ongoing projects guided by the IM and/or ID.
- Take an active part in the teams’ overall responsibility for the CIP, ensuring this meets the needs of our clients.
- Provide and produce all necessary information for Investment Committee & Board meetings, enabling the committee to make the correct decisions regarding the products provided on the CIP.
- Provide minutes’/meeting notes for Investment Committee
- Continued research and platform due diligence with a formal annual review of the market to ensure that we have the most appropriate solution for our clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with management stakeholders of our providers.
- Continued analysis of potential acquisition companies’ investment solutions to assess if they align with the products the business panels and if they are aligned to the CIP.
- Design, implement and review investment and financial planning strategies to see if they are a fit with the business and are scalable as the company continues to grow.
- Use of software including Dynamic Planner and FE Analytics to assess investment risk and performance
- Minimum of Level 4 Diploma qualification
- Strong technical knowledge of financial planning and the products provided to clients.
- Strong interest in Investments and willingness to undertake examinations in that field
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.