8 days ago
MERJE are partnered with a Financial Services business in their search for a talented Investment Accountant. The position is offered on Fixed Term Contract basis that will conclude May 2022.
Our Ideal candidate will have strong investments knowledge and will likely be from a Middle Office function or from an Accountancy / Back Office background. You will also have an understanding of the market, unlisted prices and how to validate those.
- Ownership of the daily/monthly Net Asset Value (NAV) of the Shareholder portfolio c£18bn from HSS
- Manage complex and consistent change activity within the shareholder assets fund space
- Support new fund manager, asset classes and fund launches
- To be the SME for all derivative, private debt and collateral accounting
- Take ownership of the reconciliation and monitor/oversight of key accounts
- Ensure Investment accounting records are accurate and assets and liabilities reflect correct position on behalf of the business and its stakeholders.
- Relationship lead with internal/external supplier or functional senior leads.
- Responsible for stakeholder MI including committee and executive MI. Provide departmental training of Investment knowledge. Be the direct point of contact for asset management
- Validate all third party fees and rebates, be the point of contact for any shareholder fees for all other interested functions/projects
- Lead Fund Accounting Oversight Team's initiatives, creativity of ideas and debate for continuous process improvement
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.