£34,000 - £38,500
9 months ago
The role will role will be responsible for managing and co-ordinating investigations.
The Client: Our client is a leading fraud business who are a well-established business.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Day to day management of a portfolio of investigations
- Identification of innovative and cost effective tactics to investigate cross industry organized insurance fraud networks
- Assist in identifying new investigations for the business and its customers
- Coordination and preparation of compelling evidence packages for law enforcement.Working with the Investigations Manager to manage internal and external stakeholder expectations
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role within an insurer/financial services organisation or a law enforcement body/regulator
- Experience of working with law enforcement to investigate organised crime