Our client, based in Manchester City Centre are looking for either an experienced Intraday / Resource Planning Analyst, or a graduate with an analytical degree, looking to start their analytical journey with a company who offers a clear career path and excellent progression opportunities. This role could lead you down many different career paths, where you could double your salary within a couple of years. It’s an amazing opportunity to join an international organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Intraday / Resource Planning Analyst job:
• Ad-hoc planning in order to address performance impacting occurrences
• Management and allocation of Holidays
• To manage real time service levels and work in partnership with operational management in order to deliver a high level of customer service
• Real Time Analysis on an interval basis to ensure employee schedule adherence and management and tracking of non-productive exceptions through the WFM system
• Accurately collating of all core and non-core activities on a real-time basis, to ensure up to date intra-day forecasts are optimised and appropriate actions are taken
• Provide valuable feedback to stakeholders based on trends to ensure process optimisation is always in place
• Variance reporting to stakeholders, to enable them to make timely decisions about planned off line activities and outages
• Maintaining the WFM system to identify skill set shortages for short-term training requirements
• Ad hoc tasks to support the business
• Ability to influence and persuade other people without direct authority.
• Attention to detail & the ability to identify trends in service level performance.
• Ability to identify the best course of remedial action to support service delivery.
• Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment.
• Accountable for own workload and can work using own initiative
• Teamwork – is supportive to other team members, shares knowledge and provides training in area of expertise
• Customer Focus
• Functional / Technical Skills
• Priority Setting
• Time Management
• Integrity and Trust
• Business acumen
Hours: Shifts between 7am-7pm
WFH 3 days per week if required, once training is completed.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.