Up to $100,000 + Significant Incentives
over 1 year ago
Our client is an international property developer, currently involved in a significant residential development scheme in the Caribbean.
They are now seeking to recruit a candidate of suitable calibre to assume the role of International Sales and Marketing Director.
Reporting to the Development General Manager (based in the Caribbean) and the remote-based Board of Directors, the role of International Sales and Marketing Manager is a critical role for the growth of sales which are likely to come from increased global exposure and penetration of target markets.
Your responsibilities will be wide and varied and will include:
• Promote the brand and property development products to an international market.
• Develop the existing strategy for existing and new property products.
• Propose new short-term and long-term international sales strategies.
• Prepare marketing and sales budget and sales targets.
• Build strategic partnerships with key real estate partners
• Design and recommend international sales and marketing campaigns, liaising with existing design team.
• Generate international sales leads and prospects.
• Penetrate targeted international markets, particularly Canada and the USA.
• Create and conduct presentations to realtors and buyers.
• Support international agents with technical, project and marketing information
• Work closely with the Project, Design, Marketing and Production teams to ensure product remains current and customer requirements are met on a timely basis.
• Maintain close and continued contact with external realtors, agents and potential clients traveling as necessary.
• Provide feedback to senior management regarding international sales performance and opportunities.
• Maintain accurate international sales and activity reports.
The role will require permanent or near permanent residence on Island at or near the Development as well as attending marketing initiatives in targeted countries such as USA and North America and Europe. You are likely to be currently based in an English-speaking country with the flexibility to travel when required,
To succeed in this challenging yet potentially hugely rewarding position you will have worked in a similar role for a property development or real estate company. You will have a proven track record of success and be familiar with conversing across countries and continents.
Experience of the US and/or Caribbean property market would be highly advantageous.