3 months ago
My client, a niche, reputable Financial Services company is actively searching an experience Internal Controls specialist to deliver on an Internal Control Improvement Project.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and perform Internal Control testing and ensure testing results are appropriately documented and communicated
- Plan, implement, coordinate, and execute all phases of the Internal Control identification and remediation project across all areas of the business
- Produce and, where necessary, update documentation including process flowcharts, process narratives, risk and controls matrices and evaluate controls as new systems are developed and/or process changes
- Ensure clear, concise, actionable and practical observations and recommendations, with a well-documented process for communication and clearance of identified deficiencies
- Work closely with other staff as required to ensure efficient completion of the project within the agreed timeline.
- Project Manage the Internal Control improvement project.
Previous experience and qualifications:
Educated to degree level you will have a relevant professional qualification, such as CIMA, ACA or ACCA. With experience of Sarbanes Oxley or Internal Audit compliance reviews.
Ideally having experience of working in the Financial Services you will have excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
Additionally, with experience of managing projects to completion you will have a strong knowledge of risks and controls standards and business process best practises
Initially for a fixed term contract of 12 months additional opportunities may arise within the group.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.