5 months ago
Our Client, a leading Bank, is looking for an astute Internal Auditor to assist the Audit Manager and support the junior Auditor in carrying out the internal audit work of the Bank’s branches, subsidiaries and departments throughout Europe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assessing the processes, risks and internal control system of the Bank’s units, accordingly to the methodology used by the Internal Audit Department.
- Drafting Internal Audit reports and recommendations as a result of the audit work.
- Extracting, structuring and organising data from the company databases.
- Analysing data and reviewing reports, accounts and other information produced by either the Bank’s units or the Head Office on a regular and routine basis.
- Performing analysis of compliance with requirements from the local bank and tax authorities.
- Assisting in the preparation of the internal audit plan.
- Preparing reports to Head Office on the activities of the internal audit team.
- Assisting in the development of methodology and material that support the execution of audit tasks.
- Reviewing reports, legislation and other documents related to Internal Audit
- Assisting in the professional development of the junior auditor.
- Must have knowledge about the Financial and Capital marker, Compliance, Risk Management, Accounting, Banking Products and processes, Internal Audit of Banks and requirements from the local Bank & Tax Authorities.
- Must be Computer Literate and able to extract, structure and organise data from databases / Review Data and prepare reports.
- Ideally Spanish and or Portuguese Literate.
- Must be prepared to for an element of travel and working away from home
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.