Cheshire West and Chester
about 1 month ago
Internal Auditor urgently required for an established organisation in Cheshire.
Reporting to the Head of Audit you will be working with a small team responsible for supporting the delivery of the group Internal Audit Plan.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and controlling of own workload.
- Undertaking end to end functional and project audits.
- Interrogating data through the use of data analytics.
- Completing high quality working papers to support conclusions raised and opinions formed from audit testing.
- Produce detailed and accurate reports which require minimal provisions.
- Demonstrating a value added approach from internal audit and continue to raise the department’s profile.
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Good understanding of economics, business issues, role of financial services sector, stock production and warehousing.
- Commercial awareness and can quickly understand and adapt to business change.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of current internal audit principles and practices.
- Progressing towards professional CCAB Accountant or internal qualification (PIIA, CMIIA).
- Can communicate clearly and concisely and builds strong rapport with all staffing grades
- Can draft complete final audit reports with minimal revisions
Initially a 12 month Fixed term contract a long term opportunity may exist.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.