Up to £49k Pro Rata for 3 Month Contract plus additional benefits
10 months ago
Our client, a highly reputable organisation within the Charity sector, is looking for some experienced Internal Auditors to join their growing regulation team in their Manchester Office on a 3 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing high quality audit documentation and audit evidence to support the findings of the audit in compliance with IIA best practice and Research and Regulation internal procedures
- Performing internal audits (operational, compliance and risk management)
- Assisting in compiling the audit plan and in determining efficient and effective working practices
- Supporting with risk management by providing advice and support as required
- Ensuring that work undertaken remains in line with the Code of Ethics and International Standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Producing clear and concise audit reports that summarise the audit findings, recommendations and actions.
Key Experience and qualifications:
- Good understanding of Audit Principles and Practice, especially Risk based Internal Auditing
- A Professional Audit qualification such as CIA or equivalent
- Ability to produce accurate and concise reports with minimal supervision and in a timely manner
- Working experience of Internal Audit / External Audit within a Corporate environment preferred
- Experience and knowledge of Operational Risk Management & the effectiveness of controls for Regulatory compliance
- Understanding of the Risk Management processes to be able to develop and support
- Ability to extract & manipulate data and draw conclusions.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.