My client a leading, growing challenger bank are looking for an ambitious individual who is looking to grow their career in Internal Audit.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, this role will support the Audit Leadership team and play a key role in helping the Department deliver its core objectives of ensuring alignment to professional.
• Key responsibilities include
• Supporting the operational activities of the Audit function
• Ensuring Audit aligns to international auditing standards and best practice initiatives
• The quality assurance and improvement programme is delivered to drive continuous improvement,
• Supporting the production of impactful and insightful reporting for committees
• Ensuring ongoing and up to date maintenance of the audit tools and system.
This role would ideally suit someone who is keen to learn more about internal audit practices, with ambitions to further their career in financial services internal audit. The role would ideally suit someone who is looking to take their first move into Internal Audit in financial services, who is embarking on undertaking an accounting or internal audit (IIA) qualification, In exceptional circumstances a high calibre graduate looking to secure a first time role in financial services internal audit will be considered.
This role is envisaged as a stepping stone within the internal audit team to build pipeline growth, and will be supported by comprehensive on the job training and support for professional qualifications.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.