Up to £35k
9 months ago
Our client is a leading financial services business who are currently recruiting for an Internal Auditor. Reporting to both the Head of Internal Audit and the Risk / Senior Auditor you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the Internal Audit plan.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing detailed and accurate reports which require minimal provisions.
- Analysing and questioning data through Data Analytics
- Producing high quality papers supporting the conclusions derived from Audit testing
- Undertaking end to end Audits and drafting final Audit reports with minimal revisions
- Assisting in raising the profile of the Internal Audit department
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Progressing or already having Professional CCAB Accountant or Internal Audit qualification (PIIA / CMIIA)
- Strong knowledge and experience of Internal Audit principles and practices
- Planning and controlling workload within strict timescales
- Confidence to make decisions and take ownership of actions
- Strong Analytical / Report writing and Time management skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Mandy Abelson on 0161 883 2760 or send through your CV to email@example.com