12 days ago
Due to continued growth within the intermediary team, my client is looking for an Intermediary Business Manager to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to grow and develop the market in your specified region with small and medium sized businesses.
You will be required to work closely with the National Retail Manager identifying proactive ways to achieve objectives. This will include creating a regional plan to grow sustainable quality sales in the SME channel.
- Conduct appropriate training and testing to SME sellers responsible for offering the best plan to their customers.
- Create an appointment strategy and maximise quality plan sales in your region. Initially new business development will be primary whilst you grow your business
- Provide SMEs with day to day support, answering any queries raised and ensuring they have sufficient marketing materials
- Proactively identify ways to meet business objectives
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer focused individual with a record of achieving sales targets.
To make this role a success you will need to:
- Possess financial acumen as well as previous face to face experience in a retail financial services environment.
- Proven communication and influencing ability is also essential with particular regard to developing enthusiasm and interest amongst internal and external customers.
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Natasha on 0203 637 1602 or send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org