to £600 per day
2 months ago
My client is a market leader in their chosen field. Since its founding, a combination of organic growth and acquisitions have played a major part in the company’s progression to its current standing in today’s market.
They are currently looking to bring in a No of interim compliance specialists to ultimately assist the Group toward understanding its regulatory obligations and to maintain high standards of professionalism by ensuring policies, procedures, controls, compliance monitoring, MI reporting and escalation processes are in place to support the group in maintaining a robust and effective compliance and conduct framework.
They require an individual to assist the group towards understanding its regulatory obligations with regard to the FCA SMCR, T&C and HR activities it performs;
Key responsibilities include:
- To provide compliance oversight to the Strategic people project to implement FCA HR requirements such as remuneration governance.
- To provide a rule map for the SMCR changes relevant to the group and conduct a gap analysis to identify the changes required by December 2019 and into 2020.
- To provide compliance oversight to the SMCR implementation.
- To provide compliance input to the updating, development and implementing of a new Training and Competence regime across the Group.
- To devise and implement a people conduct risk MI dashboard.
- To assist in the development of first line compliance MI for the oversight of People risk.
- Provide adhoc operational compliance and conduct Training and HR advice
- Work effectively at all levels across the Group to provide support and assistance.
- Provide periodic and other relevant reports/management information on delivery work.
- Excellent understanding of FCA –regulatory requirements and FCA culture.
- A strong and demonstrated ability to provide People compliance advice and a thorough understanding of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely on complex regulatory compliance issues at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to resolve conflict and deal with confrontation through tact and skill.
- Forward looking and focused on effective processes and increasing efficiency.
- Practical and pro-active approach.
- Self-motivated, and well organised.
- Proven leadership, coaching and development skills.
- A strong and demonstrated ability to provide compliance advice.
The contract will be for an initial 6 months and day rate will be commensurate with experience. The client is keen to get people on board as soon as possible so you will ideally be immediately or almost immediately available.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.