£500.00 - £600.00 per day
about 2 years ago
Our client is a leading financial services’ business who are currently recruiting for an Interim Senior Compliance Specialist for an initial 3 month contract with a strong possibility of the role being extended. The role will be responsible for the FCA Senior Manager Function for all Compliance Oversight.
- Overseeing the compliance function to ensure that there are compliance arrangements regarding all relevant statutes, regulations and codes of practice including FCA requirements.
- Ensuring timely delivery of the compliance plan and to ensure appropriate reporting of progress
- Producing an annual year rolling risk-based Compliance Plan for approval by the Audit Committee
- Acting as the data protection officer to ensure that there are compliance arrangements regarding all relevant statute
- Informing advising and monitoring compliance on current and future data protection legislation
- Managing a programme of staff awareness training, to deliver compliance and foster a culture of data privacy within the organisation
- Experience of preparing an annual compliance plan for a financial institution
- Working understanding of the regulatory environment faced by lending and savings institutions in the UK
- Have a good understanding of the objectives and the assurance level required of a compliance function
- Knowledge of prevailing Data Protection legislation
- Knowledge of regulatory capital requirements an advantage
- Experience of being a PRA/FCA authorised person