Circa £350 per day
6 months ago
Our client, a highly recognised and respected Bank is looking for an astute Regulatory Reporting Manager to join the Regulatory Reporting Programme team on an Interim basis who, along with the team would have responsibility for the delivery of new and changes to existing regulatory reporting. The right candidate would have strong experience of a range of regulatory reporting / data / controls and Financial reporting with a clear understanding of regulatory rules and previous experience in the development of COREP / FINREP and Bank of England Reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering change to the PRA, FCA, Bank of England and European Banking Authority (EBA) reporting.
- Supporting the bank’s first participation in the annual Bank of England concurrent stress test exercise through planning, managing and successfully delivering the data, processes and controls required.
- Providing detailed and specialist knowledge to support the change delivery of regulatory reporting.
- Engaging with teams across the bank to analyse, define, test and deliver new / changed reporting requirements.
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Confidence and ability to Interpret Regulation and convert into requirements and design
- Experience in the production and development of Regulatory or Financial Reporting
- Possess strong Data Analysis skills
- A Strong communicator with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.