£500 - £600 a day
6 months ago
Long established my client provides the advice and support needed to achieve longer-term financial control.
They are currently looking for an individual on an interim basis for an initial period of 6 months to undertake the role of Regulatory Compliance Lead for their Transformation programme. Working closely with stakeholders across multiple work-streams of the programme, the role will provide regulatory advice and direction to ensure that the firms transformation programme complies with both the FCA Handbook and all other appropriate regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across the transfotrmation programme to ensure that the highest standard of regulatory compliance is achieved and maintained.
- Encourage a compliant culture within the programme through proactive engagement with workstream leads and key personnel
- Review processes and procedures across all work streams to ensure they meet current regulatory and legislative requirements proactively challenging and recommending amendments where appropriate
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of regulation and communicate any relevant impacts to key stakeholders in a clear and helpful manner.
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience gained in a senior regulatory compliance role within a financial services firm, preferably within the consumer credit sector.
- Proven project management experience gained within a regulated environment
- Detailed knowledge of the regulatory and legislative frameworks relevant to consumer credit, including but not limited to CONC, DISP, SYSC, PRIN and PERG
- Sound understanding of data protection legislation including the requirements set out in the General Data Protection Regulation.
The roles are fairly urgent so they are looking for individuals who are immediately or almost immediately available. Day rate is negotiable and will be entirely commensurate with experience.