£350 - £425 per day
4 months ago
Merje are partnered with a growing services business based in Cheshire to help appoint an Interim Group Financial Controller on a 4-month basis.
With an acquisition and a major system implementation in situ, the business is seeking a technically strong, hands on interim professional to lead the management of the Group's financial and statutory reporting processes, preparation and consolidation of subsidiary accounts and reporting packs and the co-ordination of year end.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Group Financial Controller will be responsible for the following;
- Delivery of the regulatory and statutory reporting requirements for the organisation
- Preparation of the consolidated accounts across the group
- In line with IFRS deliver the year end close down and report results to the executive team
- Develop key financial controls and improving internal processes across the reporting function
- Deliver key finance projects and participate fully in cross-functional and organisation-wide projects, to ensure their delivery to time, budget and specification
- Build, maintain and develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and manage the Credit Control function
- Assist with implementing process improvements across the reporting function
- Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA or CIMA.
- Demonstrable and extensive accounting experience in a similar capacity.
- Must have worked in a group role with experience of system implementation and projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to comfortably present information to senior stakeholders.