£400 - £600 per day
8 days ago
Our client is a fast growing Insurance Underwriting business and due to continued growth is currently looking to recruit an interim Compliance specialist to help implement a group wide Governance Framework.
Reporting into the Head of Underwriting, you will be responsible for:
- Formulating the Underwriting Governance Framework
- The drafting of a ‘Business Practice Manual’ which would essentially act as a consolidated document evidencing systems and controls within the underwriting division
- Bringing together all relevant policies and procedures across the group
- Assisting with the delivery of the Groups response to the Insurance Distribution Directive and Senior Managers & Certification Regime.
- Engaging with different stakeholders across various parts of the business
- Experience in the Insurance/Underwriting space/familiarity with underwriting systems, controls and policies
- Relevant Compliance experience
- Communicate effectively with different stakeholders
- Solid analytical and issue-spotting
- The ability to work on confidential and sensitive matters and exercising good judgement in the execution of the role