Up to £600 per day
10 days ago
My Client, a niche Financial services business, who are going through rapid expansion require an Interim Financial Reporting Accountant for a minimum 6-month contract.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Reporting key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for the leading the planning & preparation of statutory accounts, including consolidated accounts under IFRS, FRS101 and FRS102.
- Responsibility for quarterly external reporting to agreed deadline.
- Responsibility for engagement with external audit
- Responsible for drafting papers for the Group CFO, Audit and Risk Committee and External Auditors
- Provision of technical expertise in preparation of analysis & reporting under International Financial Reporting Standards
- Management of senior stakeholders around the group
Essential Skills and Qualifications include:
- Qualified ACA / ACCA or similar with experience in producing group and multiple subsidiary accounts
- Highly organised and efficient with an ability to work under pressure and deliver to agreed deadlines
- IFRS knowledge and IAS39/IFRS9 financial instruments experience
- Strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Strong focus on the quality of work with attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products