Up to £350 per Day
8 months ago
Our Client, a major National Property Company, is looking for an Interim Financial Controller to assist in providing a comprehensive accounting services to the management team and the venture partners and to ensure consistent accounting policies are being applied in the preparation of all Financial information.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for providing accurate management and financial information for review in line with the timetable set by Group.
- Prepares full year statutory account packs and analyst file information for review.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual Budget, quarterly five year forecast and associated schedules and reports.
- Prepares monthly management accounts for review, including updating of cash flow system, review overheads and explanations of variances, also review of all reconciliations.
- Continuous updates for profit forecast for the year.
- Assists in the development of new / improved reporting systems.
- Preparing yearend stat packs, corporation tax packs and statutory financial statements for joint ventures, associates and other Group legal entities managed by the Division.
- Prepares monthly cash flow forecasts and administers drawdown procedures to ensure the joint venture is able to meet its financial commitments.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Qualified Accountant with relevant Commercial experience preferred.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- An ability to work as a Team Leader and Supervisor.
- Understanding of Value Added Tax and Corporation Tax Self-Assessment preferred