Up to £350 per day
about 2 months ago
Our client is a very well recognised name in the Property and Construction sector. They are now seeking to recruit a candidate of suitable calibre to assume the role of Interim Finance Manager. You will be managing the region’s finance personnel and function, running the finance processes and delivering accurate outputs in a timely manner.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will engage as a business partner with colleagues from all other disciplines with the ability to review and challenge with the aim of enhancing financial and business performance. You will also deputise for the Business Units FD at Business Management team and board meetings.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of the Finance department and accountability for all aspects of the Business Unit’s finance processes as well as development of team members
- Preparation of consolidated monthly Management Accounts, Reporting of data to the Division and management of the Cash Book/ Treasury function, Sales Invoices, P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flows and Accounts Payable.
- Preparation of Forecasts and projections and detailed modelling of site performance sourced from and within the COINs environment
- Review and manage VAT and CIS returns for accuracy before submission to Group Tax
- Supporting and Business partnering with Managers / Directors from the Business Unit’s other functions
- Responding to data and analysis requests from across the Division and Group
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Hold a professional Qualification such as ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Previous experience of Staff Management and development of Staff
- COINS software experience is essential
- Experience of working within the Property / Construction Industry
- Experience of working within a Financial Accounting / Management Accounting capacity
This is a 3 – 6 Month contract with the potential of becoming a permanent opportunity
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.