MERJE are partnered with a Financial Services business with a focus on Asset Finance. They require a talented Interim Finance manager for c3months to support them through a transition.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience of running a range of month-end and year-end routines, as well as the generation of monthly management packs. They will be highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion to help and support the Finance team through the coming months.
- Help deliver on key management accounting and finance processes and routines
- Maintain key financial control processes to ensure the integrity of financial information
- Generate monthly management packs and commentary
- Close collaboration with the finance team, Operational managers and group functions
With proven experience of working in a finance team and managing key finance routines, you will have hands-on experience of delivering month-end processes to tight deadlines. With experience of generating Management packs and other MI, including insightful commentary you will also have clear understanding of the importance of maintaining and developing key controls and checks to ensure the integrity of financial reporting
- Qualified accountant, ideally with experience within a lending business
- Self-starter who is able to own tasks to their completion and to meet internal deadlines
- Dynamic, technically strong and able to operate across the organisation
- Control mindset with an understanding of risk and building effective finance controls
- Problem solver, understanding the root-causes of issues and able to drive solutions
- Integrity, openness and commitment to good governance
- Good technology skills – Microsoft Office tools and accounting systems
- Passion for working as part of a team and collaborating to achieve greater results
Due to current COVID restriction working from home is preferred however ideally you will be within a commutable distance to Northamptonshire should you be required to go into the office.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.