c. £400 per day
4 months ago
Our client is a successful operating Division of a large residential development organisation. They are seeking to recruit a candidate to assume a No.1 Finance professional for a c. 3 month assignment. Reporting to the MD, Your responsibilities will include:
- Weekly and monthly sales forecasting
- Monitoring construction / sales progress and risk
- Monthly Balance sheet forecasting – involvement in the rolling three year planning process to ensure that funding and capital employed balances are accurately forecast
- Balance sheet control - to ensure the completeness of liabilities and the recoverability of assets.
- Balance sheet management – driving and managing the month-end process, ensuring the proper application of Group accounting policies and procedures
- Preparing Group accounting and tax papers and returns
- Liaising with Group teams on tax queries
- Other compliance matters (annual returns, national statistics etc)
You should be an experienced and professionally qualified Accountant with prior experience of the property/construction sector.