£1000 per day
over 2 years ago
Our client is a significant player within the property development sector
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
The role: They are seeking to recruit a candidate of suitable calibre to assume the position of Interim Finance Director for one of their largest and most profitable operating divisions.
Working closely with the Managing Director to ensure support and consistency across the businesses within the Region your responsibilities will include
- Acting as a commercial business partner to the Managing Director, supporting him in all aspects of the management and leadership of the Region, also acting as a deputy as required
- Operating through the divisional Finance Directors who will recognise a dotted reporting line to this role and will work operationally with this role on a day to day basis
- Evaluating the performance of the operational Finance Directors in conjunction with the Divisional Managing Director, supporting their professional development and participate in their recruitment, assessment, reward, retention and development. You will also provide advice to the Divisional Finance Directors.
- Within the Regional team, be responsible for developing the business strategy to include; business planning, identification of strategic opportunities to grow the business, reviewing and if appropriate executing inorganic growth opportunities, process and profit improvement.
- Implementing an effective planning and budgeting process - providing an effective challenge to the region's strategy and plans.
- Monitoring business performance, reporting against clear KPI's and implement with the Regional Managing Director, strategies to bring the region towards the budget/plan. whilst, identifying and implementing effective plans and activities to enhance profitable growth.
- Proven track record in a similar senior role
- Holds an accountancy qualification plus substantial post qualification experience
- Team player
- Successful Manager of highly effective teams
- Immediately available