£250 - £550 a day
about 3 years ago
My client provides a range of financial products, from current accounts to insurance, saving products to credit cards. This is backed by unrivalled customer service.
They are currently looking for a couple of individuals on an interim basis to provide some additional support to the Compliance function.
They are ideally looking for a more senior individual who has an extensive background in Compliance, exposure to CONC and the ability to lead a small team. They are also looking for a more junior resource who also has a background in Compliance and ideally exposure to retail banking. The roles would be for an initial 3 months but could be extended beyond this period.
- Provide guidance to the business to ensure the successful implementation of regulatory change
- Responsible for the oversight of the various product portfolios ensuring compliance with all applicable regulation
- Ensure regulatory and compliance standards are upheld
- Deal with general BAU queries
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels
- Experience of developing, implementing and reviewing Compliance and Conduct Risk policies, processes and procedures.
- Understanding of FCA handbook, with a good knowledge of Consumer Credit and banking.
- For the more senior hire, an abilitiy to lead a small team.
The roles are fairly urgent so they are looking for individuals who are immediately or almost immediately available. Day rate is negotiable and likely they will be open to paying a day rate up to £550 for the more senior hire and up to £300 for the more junior appointment. This is entirely commensurate with experience.