£400 - £425 per day
4 months ago
My client is long established and well regarded and provides a wide range of discretionary healthcare services. This is an exciting time to join as the company embarks on its ambitious growth plans.
They are currently looking for an Interim Compliance Monitoring Manager to deliver pragmatic and non-judgemental compliance monitoring to provide the board with assurance that the business is meeting it’s legal and regulatory obligations and where issues are identified, ensuring that they are remediated in a timely manner.
- Lead on the development, design and implementation of a revised Compliance Monitoring Methodology
- Contribute to the creation and development of the compliance monitoring strategy and plan
- Have responsibility for the delivery of the compliance monitoring activities as set out on the Governance, Risk and Compliance Plan
- Manage and develop the Compliance Monitoring Officer; sharing best practice techniques and encouraging objective challenge
- Contribution to incident management by capture breaches (policy, process and regulatory) and immediately escalating anything material
- Support the Head of Risk and Compliance in delivering the overall Risk and Compliance objectives
- Have responsibility for liaising with the business to create a culture of continuous process improvement through:
- The provision of robust management information; at departmental and committee levels
- Following up on agreed remediation actions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the compliance environment of a FCA regulated insurance and or financial services business
- Understanding of FCA and PRA principles, rules and best practice with a proactive professional and productive approach
- Experience of understanding and developing Compliance monitoring Methodologies
- An ability to communicate complex matters in a way which is tailored to the relevant audience.
Salary is commensurate with experience but will reflect the significance of the role.