Cheshire West and Chester
£350 - £400 a day
8 months ago
Long established, my client is a market leader in the field in which they operate. They have ambitious expansion plans as they seek to capitalise on their growing reputation in the market place.
An opportunity currently exists for an individual to provide some interim support around the delivery of the Group Risk management Framework throughout the business to ensure that risks, are identified, measured, analysed and reported through to senior management.
The role will work closely with business managers to assess the risks and associated controls within their business areas, as well as providing a consolidated view of risk through to the Executive Risk Committee. They are looking for someone who is readily available to start as soon as possible and who will be responsible for the following;
- Intra-group Reporting
- Devise a plan to enable the Board to have sufficient oversight
- Build a process, agreeing the content and template for Board Risk reporting
- Engagement model roll out
- Work with all group Service functions to populate the new Group Risk engagement model template
- Manage engagement and deliver oversight to test the model for completeness
- Deliver risk training
- Change oversight model and delivery
- Work with group change to deliver a risk assessment of all live projects
- Devise and gain agreement for a risk engagement methodology and process
- Understanding of Risk Management Frameworks, principles and tools.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Good organisational, time and resource management skills
Day rate is negotiable and entirely commensurate with experience. They are looking to bring someone in for an initial period of 6 months OUTSIDE OF IR35