to £80,000 (annual equivalent salary)
2 months ago
initially 9 months
Our client is a leading retail business who are currently recruiting for an Interim Business Continuity & Resilience Manager on a fixed term contract for an initial 9 months.
The role will report to the Finance Director and is required to provide some additional and expert support.
Key responsibilities include:
Managing, delivering and embedding projects that support the business continuity, resilience and crisis management for the group.
- Delivering the risk and compliance change initiatives in line with the agreed group strategy
- Developing, planning and justifying pragmatic BCP, resilience and risk management frameworks for the group
- Managing, monitoring and reporting on project deliverables to ensure the right decisions can be made at a strategic level
- Managing and testing the business resilience programme to ensure delivering change within the department within an effective governance framework, including requirements gathering and benefits realisation
Leading, creating and delivering an appropriate BCP and Crisis Management framework
- Working with the business to ensure practical BCP and Crisis management plans are in place for all departments and respective responsibilities are understood and acted upon
- Monitoring and overseeing plans to ensure they remain effective and are exercised in line with the BC Framework
- Supporting projects to ensure business continuity is considered within the early stages
- Engaging and working in partnership with the business to ensure full understanding of gaps and vulnerabilities and recommending how to manage these in line with risk appetite
- Supporting IT to deliver robust testing platform for all compliance and risk project requirements
Managing and monitoring commercial and budgetary performance for business continuity, resilience and crisis management projects
- Building and gaining sign off for robust business case and required budget for all projects
- Identifying, recommending and delivering opportunities to maximise revenue generation, efficiencies and/or reduce cost
- Managing and monitoring that the project stays within agreed scope
- Delivering the agreed benefits realisation for the project
- Experience of working within a corporate/commercial environment
- Experienced business continuity subject matter expert
- Very good working knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Extensive experience of successfully implementing change
- Experienced trouble shooter
- Is delivery and customer focussed
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills at all levels
- Able to lead by examples across all areas of a business
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding KPIs and targets
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively to meet changing priorities and demands
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at an appropriate level
- Is analytical, pragmatic and systematic in approach to problem solving
- Ability to manage conflict and challenge appropriately
- Is tenacious and resilient
Salary is commensurate with experience and will be pro rata’d accordingly given the length of contract.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.