£500.00 per day
8 months ago
My Client is a Niche Financial Services Business is seeking an Interim Senior Auditor to join the Internal Audit team reporting to the firm’s Head of Internal Audit. This position offers an excellent opportunity for an ambitious hands-on auditor, within a small audit team to develop their career further.
Key responsibilities will include
- Carry out audit assignments to agreed quality, professional and ethical standards.
- Report findings and work with management to develop solutions to address weaknesses.
- Make sound recommendations to enhance controls and risk management.
- Involvement in any specific projects or workflows that require an Audit perspective.
- Represent Internal Audit in various formal and informal forums as required, providing appropriate information on audit activity.
- Develop strong relationships with Management, promoting a culture of control awareness and continual improvement.
Applicants should ideally be professionally qualified with the following skills
- Experience in a large audit firm
- Experience of operating in an Internal Audit or Risk Management environment
- Experience of an Internal Audit role within a financial services environment
- Experience in Asset Management or Private Banking firms