Up to £32,000 pa
7 months ago
Our client is a leading business within the insurance industry and are looking for someone with a provision of expert fraud intelligence analysis to build their Fraud offering to the industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- As a key member of the team, participate in the delivery of first-class counter fraud services to the UK insurance industry
- Analysis of industry datasets to identify organized cross industry fraud networks in accordance with the company’s SLA’s
- Research and analysis of individual customer datasets to identify industry exposure
- Dissemination of intelligence products to customers and stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner
- Development of intelligence to identify cases suitable for enforcement or disruption action
- Production of written intelligence products in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Delivery of presentations to customers and industry stakeholders on the above
- Collation and analysis of feedback to intelligence products Identification of targets for intelligence development, disruption and enforcement
- Engagement with customers (face to face and telephone) to identify cases suitable for enforcement or disruption action
- Delivery of ad-hoc research and analysis for internal stakeholders
- Delivery against annual objectives
- Delivery against personal development plan
- A background in intelligence in an investigative practice (either law enforcement, regulation or insurance)
- Experience in producing and presenting NIM rated intelligence reports including Subject and problem profiles
- Demonstrable track record of problem solving through analysis
- Evidence of adapting analytical skills to changing roles, environments, etc.
- Ability to produce clear and concise intelligence reports
- Working knowledge of analytics systems and associated process needed to identify suspect patterns of activity in large data clusters
- How to adapt analytical skills to changing products and priorities, etc.
- High degree of IT competency to include use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and the internet
- Knowledge of fraud and other forms of financial crime
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.