Salary £30-£35k £50k OTE
About my client
Our client are an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to the business. With 1.4m UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place. This applies as much to our people as it does to our members.
• Deliver high quality full advice
• Chasing up outstanding quotes for successful conversion and managing the on-boarding process via liaising with internal departments.
• Delivering predominantly telephone and video call (teams, Zoom etc…) direct to SME clients to sell our products/services.
• Face-to-face presentations may be required on a limited basis and only when SME clients require it.
• Maximising productivity, managing time and business pipeline
• Fact finds, needs analysis and that all consumer recommendations are well documented and well communicated.
• Conduct the full advice process unscripted in a professional and compliant manner.
• Using a range of social media platforms in a professional and regulated manner.
• Inbound and Outbound sales
• IF7 or industry equivalent don’t worry if you haven’t got this yet! We will help you achieve this qualification
• Good Communication skills across a range of social media channels
• You will be an organised self-starter ready to hit the ground running
• Regulated sales experience
• Computer literate (MS packages, including Teams and VC software)
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly on 0161 883 2740.