An exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s most recognised and respected general insurers as they embark on a period of change and transformation.
Working closely the new CRO, you will be given the opportunity to drive and develop the risk strategy, reinforcing a strong commercial culture and stretching yourself strategically.
This is a chance to ‘do things better’ in a company with an excellent track record.
Tasks will include:
• Provide your Insurance Risk SME on topics from climate change to stress testing.
• Provide input to business strategy and challenge assumptions made in forecasting.
• Support the Head of Risk with the ongoing review of frameworks and policies.
• Preparing reports and presentations for ExCo and other committees.
• Experience working in Actuarial reserving, pricing, underwriting or capital.
• Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to communicate at senior level.
• Strong background within general insurance.